Saturday, March 12, 2011

Banged up in Changi

Sounds like Benny has convinced the producers of Banged up Abroad to feature the White Diamonds in the next series. It’s hard to believe but the girls have been locked up in Changi for eighteen years. All three pleaded guilty to drug possession and prostitution. I could have been charged too if Josh hadn’t helped me get away. Not that I had any idea that the troupe was a front for a prostitution ring when I auditioned ... I was only 17, straight out of the schoolroom and green as. You should have seen Benny’s face when I agreed to take part in the program straight off. Sometimes I think he just doesn’t get me. I mean why wouldn't I use my celebrity to help old friends get out of that rotten place? I guess you've got to have been inside yourself to understand.

No comments: